Monday, December 17, 2012

It's Monday

For all of those who are anxiously awaiting our results they were negative.
We are still debating on continuing with our last intrauterine insemination and dishing out another $1000 or if we should stop entirely or just continue on the medications, but skip on the insemination part.  TBD.

No comments:

Post a Comment