Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Let the sleepy mornings begin

Ahh the joy (and by joy I mean torture) of the two week wait.  Mainly my disgust is with the progesterone and less with the time line of waiting two weeks to find out the pregnancy results.

Progesterone is a lovely hormone that I have to take nightly as a suppository.  It not only knocks me out for a pleasant nights rest (but eventful in the form of dreams), but it leaves me pretty groggy in the morning which is no bueno when the alarm clock rings at 5:30am. Oh and of course I can't omit the yummy discharge it leaves behind for the remainder of my day.  Needless to say I can't wait to stop taking progesterone, but at the same time trying to learn to suck it up because if the pregnancy test is + progesterone continues for the duration of the first trimester. 

No comments:

Post a Comment