Thursday, September 20, 2012

- - - -

Monday, August 13, 2012

Yup.  That's right.  We've just received our 4th negative. 

During the IUI process it is extremely uncomfortable and awkward to be in the positions and dealing with the conversations of va-jay-jays and swimmers, but none of it is nearly as LAME as receiving the bill for a $300 IUI AFTER you know it already didn't work.  It's like paying for a vacation when you didn't even get to go because you got sick.  I'm not quite sure why the timing is the way it is.  I would not mind nearly as much if I received the bill the day before I knew it didn't work, but there is just something about getting that bill in the mail that makes the fact that it didn't work even more frustrating. 

Enough with my rant-
To do #5 or to not do #5 that is the question.  We are scheduled to go down to Utah Fertility Clinic on the 27th of this month, but the week before would be our scheduled IUI time.  We are heading to Vegas/Cali that week and would possibly have to delay our trip in order to proceed with the 5th IUI... I guess we will just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment